The construction materials sector can play an important role for the European economy innovation by using fewer resources (raw materials and energy) and reducing environmental impact (emission of greenhouse gases and dust pollution). Within this purpose, RICON17 calls for papers that take advantage of the recent developments in the areas of materials science, processing engineering, structural engineering, infrastructure systems, arts and design and market perspectives, turning wastes, such as mining, industrial, municipal waste, into valuable construction materials.
Themes of the conference:
- Mix design of alkali activated materials (AAM) on the base of different wastes;
- Advanced experimental characterizations of AAM, such as microstructure, rheology, mechanical and physical properties;
- Functional AAM, such as lightweight and fire resistant, for artistic, architectural, historical heritage restoration and precast applications;
- Case study of field application of AAM, such as ready mixes, concrete repair, precast building facades;
- Comercialization, standardization and sustainability of AAM, such us life-cycle analysis, durability performance and acceptance criterion.
Instructions for authors:
All speakers/authors will be invited to submit their contributions for publication.
The papers will be published (after review process) in MATEC Web of Conference journal (http://www.matec-conferences.org).
Conference papers will be available worldwide and indexed in main databases (Google Scholar, CAS, Compendex, Inspec, DOAJ, Web of Science and Scopus).
For abstract submission email to: email@example.com
For paper submission use the template below and submit on the following link: RICON17 SAGA submission system
Authors grant EDP Sciences a license to publish the article and identify EDP Sciences as the original publisher.
Authors also grant any third party the right to use, distribute and reproduce the article in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Please fill in this license agreement and return it to the organizer.